12 BEST DIFFUSER BLENDS FOR KIDS!!
Creating a healthy routine for your kiddos is great for so many reasons — peace of mind, sanity, structure, and of course, your little one’s well-being. But getting your kids involved in those routines can really help empower them, and excite them, about their own health and wellness! I love how excited my daughter gets when I bring out her rollers ! Allowing your kiddos to roll their oils onto their toes, or fill their own diffuser, can help them understand WHAT you’re doing, WHY you’re doing it, and give them a sense of ownership over their routines!! Here are a few fun ideas for diffuser blends for your kiddos at home!
1) Good Morning, Good Day Blend: Waking up is hard to do! If you can’t get your kiddos out of bed in the morning, try filling their room with Peppermint and Citrus Fresh! This invigorating blend creates an energizing atmosphere that can stay with them all day long.
2) Stink-be-Gone Blend: Freshen up around piles of laundry or in a musty bathroom with this special kid blend that includes Purification, a cheery combination of Citronella, Lemongrass, and Rosemary designed to fight odors. Softened by the bright floral scent of Neroli, this blend is sure to banish funky aromas in any room.
3) Study Hall Blend: Are your kids having trouble getting started on their homework? Set the stage for studying with this sweet blend of Stress Away™, Bergamot, and Lavender designed to fill their workspace with a creative and calming vibe.
4) Dreamland Express Blend: Somehow it seems the later they stay up, the harder it is to get them to go to bed. Get kids on the first train to dreamland by creating a consistent bedtime routine, starting by filling their room with this blend of Lavender essential oil and Cedarwood to encourage a relaxing setting.
Tip: Our KidScents SleepyIze blend is the perfect bedtime buddy. It features Lavender, Roman Chamomile, and Tangerine essential oils in a combination created just for kids.
5) Grouch-be-Gone Blend: There isn’t always a good explanation for getting the grumps. We’ve all been there; so brighten up your little one’s day with the uplifting aroma of this citrus bouquet blend, which is accented with just a touch of mint.
6) Playtime Blend: Sometimes a little fun is all you need! Start this kid-friendly essential oil blend and set up a game, get going on a craft project, or open a book together. The whole family can enjoy this yummy, uplifting aroma.
See below for 6 more favorite diffuser blends for your kiddos:
3 FAVORITE DIFFUSERS FOR OUR KIDS
Did you know that Young Living has the cutest diffusers, made special for our littles??
+ Sundance (features a wild stallion — inspired by D. Gary Young’s own horse — exhaling color-illuminated vapor while rearing skyward on a clifftop landscape)
+ Dino Land (features an “erupting” volcano, surrounded by t. rex, triceratops, and pterodactyl figures, to create a Jurassic wonderland)
+ Dolphin Reef (features colorful coral, starfish, sea anemones, and a mother and baby dolphin, swimming through color-illuminated vapor, released by pink sea sponges)
Do your kiddos have a favorite diffuser recipe?? Share in the comments!!