THE SAVVY MAKEUP KIT IS HERE!
That means you can now join our community with a Makeup kit!
I cannot wait to hear all the incredible ways that Savvy Minerals and Young Living will bless you and your family!
To sign up with my group, click this link and make sure the number 11314942 appears in both the “Enroller” and “Sponsor ID” fields. YAY! We can’t wait to welcome you.
Sign up as a Member, this does NOT mean you will ever have to sell anything, it just means you get 24% off prices!
If you are joining my team, two things that I recommend:
one is purchasing the $165 Premium Starter Kit and picking an Essential Rewards kit.
Make sure you choose the wholesale option for those lower ordering prices! By purchasing a rewards kit, you are signing up for a monthly ordering program that gives you the ability to earn points for free products, enjoy reduced shipping costs, and plan out your family’s oily budget. Plus if you are a part of this monthly program you are able to receive commissions off of growing your own business.
If you have any questions before signing up you can e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Every Savvy Minerals product was carefully crafted so you can feel fabulous about yourself and what you’re putting on your skin. Products developed with an unwavering standard of purity and quality, giving you a full variety of naturally derived products made without cheap fillers or synthetics—and that’s a beautiful thing!
If you haven’t scanned your makeup with the Think Dirty app- do it! You are WORTH making this switch!
We love the Savvy Minerals Premium Starter Kit shown above because it’s approximately $300 worth of goodies for $150! You get everything you need for a fresh Savvy face and so much more. We are obsessed with our Savvy products! There are four starter kits to choose from (click here if you need help finding your perfect match):
Next you can choose to set up your Essential Rewards. This is our FREE loyalty program that you can customize, we highly recommend this as a way to order those things you wish to have outside the kit and begin to cut toxins from your home with Young Living cleaning products, Ningxia Red, and everyday oils. You will also start earning free points + products immediately.
When you sign up as WHOLESALE, you have the option of joining our private Facebook groups, which is where you can learn everything you need to know about using your oils & connect with an amazing, inspiring community.
If you are curious about the business and sharing about these amazing products, I am passionate about helping women earn income to help support their families!
We have monthly business bootcamps & provide mentorship to everyone who joins our community! We have an amazing team passionate about lifting one another up.
Our motto? “We rise by lifting others.” Families earning incomes!
Remember, Young Living will reward that person under their compensation plan for taking the time to share the oils with you and invest in your oils journey.
Choosing your foundation color… a few tips! Most blondes and brunettes are a Warm 02.
Here are some tips for selecting the right foundation color for YOU…
1. Check Your Veins
Push your sleeves up and look at the veins on the inside of your wrist. Are they blue or green? If they look more blue, you likely have cool undertones. If the veins look greenish, you’re warm.
2. The Jewelry Trick
Think about whether you look better in silver or gold jewelry Typically, girls with cool undertones look better in silver and platinum metals, and warm-toned women look better in gold.
3. The Neutral Test
Think about what neutral shades flatter you best. Does your skin, eyes, and face look better in bright white and black hues, or ivory, off-whites, and brown/tan shades? The former means you’re probably cool-toned, and the latter, warm.
4. Eye and Hair Color
Your natural eye and hair colors can help figure out your coloring. Customarily, cool people have eyes that are blue, gray, or green and have blond, brown, or black hair with blue, silver, violet and ash undertones. Conversely, warm-toned women usually have brown, amber, or hazel eyes with strawberry blond, red, brown, or black hair. Their hair tends to have gold, red, orange, or yellow undertones.
5. The Sun’s Effects
When you’re out in the sun, does your skin turn a golden-brown, or does it burn and turn pink first? If you fit into the former category, you’re warm-toned, while cool tones tend to burn.
A few fun facts:
- Choose from 3 tones of foundation powder: Warm, Cool, and Dark which come in 10 various shades to build your perfect look!
- We have two different bronzers, one for light skin (Crowned all Over) and one for darker or more sun-kissed skin (Summer Loved).
- There are seven blushes: Awestruck, Captivate, Charisma, , Serene, Smashing, I Do Believe You’re Blushin’, and Passionate.
- Choose from 12 mineral eye shadows: Best Kept Secret, Crushin, Determined, Diffused, Envy, Freedom, Inspired, Overboard, Residual, Spoiled, Unscripted, and Wanderlust
- We have an eye shadow palette with 5 pressed-powder hues: Ambition, Timeless, Elegant, Chic, and Charm
- Jetsetter eyeliner that you can use the Misting Spray to create a liquid liner (spray in lid and dip eye liner brush to create a liquid) or wear dry for a softer liner.
- There are 4 shades of Multitasker: dark, light, medium, and tan brown shades that can be used on brows, as eyeliner or as eye shadow (tip: also covers gray roots!)
- The 6 gloss colors are Abundant (Sheer Light Pink), Embrace (Nude Pink), Journey (Bronze Nude), Maven (Mauve), Headliner (Bright Pink), and Anchors Away (Orangey Pink) and each are infused with Peppermint oil. Dreamy!
- Choose from 5 lipsticks: Adore, On a Whim, Daydream, Wish, and Uptown Girl. They are moisturizing and give you a really pretty and natural color.
- Choose from 6 tangerine-infused lipsticks: Mic Drop (bright pink), Sweet Life (bright fuchsia), It Girl (pale pink beige), I Dare You (coral orange), Miss Congeniality (soft pink), and Bedazzled (plum berry)
- Chose from 5 different Cinnamint-infused Lipsticks: Siren (Cool Plum), Icon (Dark Pink), Posh (Red Burgundy), Muse (Copper Brown), and Untamed (Deep Raspberry). the Cinnamint naturally makes your pout look fuller!
- Misting Spray: spray on your makeup brush for a creamier foundation application (spray on brush, then swirl in cap with tapped out foundation). Can be used to refresh your face or set your mineral makeup.
- We have 2 different Mineral Veils: Diamond Dust, and Matte. Mineral Veil is a setting powder that gives you a finished, air-brushed look. Smooths and blurs fine lines and pores.
- We have 2 different Primers: Hydrating (for dryer skin), and Mattifying (for combination/oily skin). Primer creates a smooth surface for foundation application and prolongs and enhances the look of makeup.
- Poppy Seed Lip Scrub will gently exfoliate, condition, and moisturize your lips.
- 11 Essential Brushes: Foudation, Blush, Veil, Blending, Eyeshadow, Bronzer, Concealer, Contour, Eyebrow, Eyeliner, and Kabuki. Vegan-friendly, and made in Italy of high-quality synthetic fibers.
If you haven’t already joined as a wholesale member to get exclusive pricing on Savvy Minerals makeup, you can join here!
I SOOOO hope you consider beginning your journey with Young Living! Again if you want to sign up as a wholesale member and get 24% off all these products click <<here>> Also, I created an Instagram account for all things Young Living education if you want to follow <<here>>and a Pinterest account <<here>> to find out more about essential oils, Young Living products, and how we are using/loving them!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
Stay in the loop with the latest at @faith.and.frank!