Are you ready to get started on your essential oil journey? I would love for you to join us to ensure you get the most out of whatever you order!
Signing up for wholesale/distributor (this does NOT mean you have to ever sell), you will get 24% off retail prices which is incentive alone. If you sign up as wholesale/distributor and are actively purchasing, you have the option of joining our private Facebook group. If you are ever interested in the business side of Young Living (or are even at all curious about it), I would LOVE to talk with you. I am an open book about all aspects of it and I am passionate about helping women earn income to help support their families and find an outlet for creativity and companionship. We offer a FREE business boot camp monthly to all team members and it is AWESOME.
To purchase your oils, these are two options that I highly recommend:
Purchasing the $160 Premium Starter Kit and picking an Essential Rewards kit.
Make sure you choose the wholesale option for the lower ordering prices. By purchasing a rewards kit you are signing up for a monthly ordering program that give you the ability to earn points for free products, enjoy reduced shipping costs, and plan out your family’s essential oil budget.
- No renewal fee; simply purchase a minimum of $50pv of product per year and your account stays active
- No order minimum – order whenever you like, as often as you like at 24% off retail prices
- Although Young Living calls their wholesale customers “Distributors” this does NOT mean that you are signing up to sell oils and there is absolutely no pressure to do so – ever.
- Member number to share with friends; if they order using your member number, you’ll receive compensation (but, again, enrolling as a “Distributor” does NOT mean that you have to share oils with anyone; although, once you discover how wonderful they are, it will be hard not to tell your friends!)
O P T I O N T W O / R E T A I L C U S T O M E R (click here)
- No starter kit required.
- Order products whenever you would like (but pay 24% more than a wholesale customer).
I love that these are both options because it makes it all about the products without any pressure whatsoever to “share” oils. However, I doubt you would regret enrolling as a wholesale “Distributor” customer. The Starter Kit investment is very quickly recovered with the savings off of retail pricing.
E S S E N T I A L R E W A R D S :
When checking out with your starter kit, feel free to select “no thank you” for the Essential Rewards, or choose a package and ship them together for extra savings. If you don’t want a package and you just want one to customize your own, follow these instructions:
+ Go into Essential Rewards
+ Click continue to autoship
+ Click EDIT
+ Click add product
+ Click Save
I strongly recommend this. You get 10-20% back in points each month, you can purchase products that you would be buying anyways (shampoo, vitamins, toothpaste, etc) while hitting that 100 PV (product value, which is typically one point per dollar) to get commissions, discounted shipping and more! You do not have to sign up with a package, you can tailor it to meet your needs. This is the only way to make commissions if you are interested in building a business. You can cancel anytime.
- Pay full price for any Young Living products you choose
- Not required to purchase a starter kit
WHAT’S THE PREMIUM STARTER KIT?
When you sign up as a Member, you can purchase the Premium Starter Kit for $160 (a $300 value!). This is the way to go! Here’s what it comes with:
- 11 of Young Living’s most popular and versatile oils (Lavender, Copaiba Vitality™, Peppermint Vitality™, Lemon Vitality™, Frankincense, Thieves® Vitality™, Citrus Fresh™, Raven™, DiGize™ Vitality™, PanAway®, Stress Away™)
- Desert Mist Diffuser (you can upgrade the diffuser for an additional cost)
- AromaGlide™ Roller Fitment
- Thieves Household Cleaner 1-oz. sample
- 10 Love it? Share it! Sample Business Cards
- 10 Love it? Share it! Sample Oil Bottles
- 2 NingXia Red® 2-oz. samples
- Product Guide and Product Price List
- Essential Oil Magazine
Like I mentioned before, you will also gain access to a wealth of knowledge from our team who will answer any questions you have and help you figure out how to make the most of your starter kit.
WHAT DOES PV MEAN?
You will see a PV (Point Value) amount listed next to the dollar amount of products at Young Living. This is the point system they use to track rewards. Usually the PV will be equal to the dollar amount (so, $100=100 PV), but some products (like special promos) don’t earn you as many points, so the PV amount is less than the dollar amount. Really, you don’t have to worry much about this unless you are trying to maximize your total PV to earn special promotions or if you decide to build a business with Young Living.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Just ask me! If you’re anything like I was you’re probably totally skeptical about essential oils and especially about Young Living. I’m happy to give you some peace of mind. You can also get in touch with me on Facebook (Mona Moore) and by joining our team Facebook group (SXNW Essentials), and Instagram @faith.and.frank.
D I S C L A I M E R :
Suggestions made on this website are are specific to Young Living and should not be used with any other essential oils. Statements made here have not be evaluated by the FDA. This information and these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent and disease. Anyone suffering from disease or injury should consult a physician. If you are currently taking medication, please do not stop taking it. We do not take the place of your health care professional. Seek your licensed health care professional about your medications and possible interactions with what you are currently taking.