- 1 (8-oz) package of cream cheese
- 2 TBSP mayonnaise
- 1 tsp instant minced onion
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp dry mustard
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp hot sauce (Cholula, Frank’s or tabasco)
- 1 TBSP finely chopped almonds, toasted
- 1 (12-oz) package thinly sliced boiled ham
Combine all ingredients except ham, stirring until blended. Spread 1 TBSP of mixture
on each slice of ham. Roll up jellyroll fashion, starting at short end; wrap in plastic wrap,
and freeze up to 1 month.
Thaw at room temperature 1 hour before serving. Cut each roll into ¾ inch slices.