- 8 oz. good white crabmeat, picked free of shells
- 1 (5-0z.) jar Cheddar-Horseradish spread (preferably Kraft Old English)
- 2 TBSP mayonnaise
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ cup butter (1 stick), melted
- Dash of hot sauce or cayenne pepper
- 8 English muffin rounds
- Chopped parsley for garnish
Preheat oven to 425.
In a large bowl, combine crab, cheese spread, mayonnaise, garlic powder, butter and hot sauce. Divide mixture evenly over bread rounds and spread. Score each round into quarters and place on a greased baking sheet. Bake until topping is heated through and golden brown on top, about 10 to 15 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve hot.
*These freeze and store well for drop-in company.